Educational Philosophy of the Program
A child develops mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally. We are committed to providing biblically based, age-appropriate experiences to allow each child to progress in these areas at his/her own level of ability while enjoying feelings of success. This is primarily done through hands-on activities in learning centers and positive Christ like role modeling of the staff.
The Hand-in-Hand Preschool Program operates under standards of the Minimum Standards for Licensed Day Cares and is inspected regularly by the County Health Department and the Fire Department. Parents may review a copy of the Minimum Standards and our most recent licensing inspection report upon request. The licensing office phone # is 903-533-4141 or the website can be found at www.dfps.state.tx.us.
- 8 months – Four years old (Pre-K) before September 1
- Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Extended care Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- No extended care on Mondays
- 2 day class – $155.00/month
- 3 day class – $210.00/month
- Extended care – $7.00 per day
- Registration Fee – $50 (non-refundable)
- 2 days/week – $55.00 per semester
- 3 days/week – $65.00 per semester
For any additional questions, please contact Donnice Hooker.